Friday, December 3, 2010

So I was reading my old MySpace blogs... Back at a time when I could write properly, and convey any and all of my ideas about how to change myself, my life, the people I had in my life... Which got me thinking - what happened to me that I just stopped all of a sudden? That I completely lost interest in writing, if only to myself?

My last MySpace blog was posted at the beginning of 2007, which was a huge year:
  • I attended my first (and probably last) Big Day Out
  • I went overseas with my BFF for two months
  • and in November I met the love of my life
That's what happened! I became too preoccupied with him. This did pay off though, as we got engaged last week - a week where I was beyond happy... I could feel myself glowing... Then unfortuntely I had to go back to work.


And this, dear readers (if anyone is there at all!), is a topic my blog will concentrate on. 


I have been at my current workplace for nearly 3 years. And boy! What a 3 years! It's a small business, which I have learned not to ever, EVER work for ever again. The employers are (according to themselves) the best employers in the history of the world evar! And no one else is of this opinion. They are manipulating, overbearing, money-hungry wankers.






TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment