Monday, December 6, 2010

I think I've worked it out...

I find it too funny that my boss thinks she needs to justify bringing cake/lollies/junk for her staff to eat. 

"I'll just have two little lollies", she'll say.

Yeah... because you don't have three more bags at home that you didn't bring in. 

Or better still, when she's feeling generous, but not generous enough to buy the Arnott's chocolate biscuits, only the Home Brand ones. Seriously. She was counting out $50 notes on her desk before. It's not like she can't afford it, and by all accounts, she's a wanker.

But anyway, there will be plenty of time to whinge and bitch about my bosses in future episodes. This one is dedicated to my fiancee. You hear that? MY FIANCEE! Yes, that is correct, I have A FIANCEE! Someone who thinks he can actually put up with all my shit for the rest of our lives.  But I think I've worked out why I'm attracted so very much to him. After watching The Break-Up last night, he made me ever so proud when he proclaimed he could see where Jennifer Aniston's character was coming from, and that Vince Vaughn was reacting a little too extremely. 


And even better? 


"It shits me in this movie, because they love each other, but they're too arrogant to say sorry".


Wow, I truly love this man. And it was a completely serious observation - nothing about trying to sound like a S.N.A.G. because he's trying to get into my pants. Not trying to impress me with his "equal rights" views. He thought of it all on his own!

Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment