Wednesday, December 29, 2010

False accusations

My first day of annual leave, last Friday the 24th, was ruined by work. Around 2pm I received a msg stating that I (yet again!!) disobeyed instructions.
This has happened at least 3 times in the last two weeks. It's as though I do it on purpose. Like I'm a fucking 6-year-old who cannot understand the simplest of tasks. "You disobeyed instructions when...
  • You moved the computer because yours was broken without first checking if it was ok: It's a computer. Get over it. Next time I need to go to the toilet, I'll first check if it's ok.
  • You didn't ask for cash when given a cheque when I screwed up your wages: Who the hell uses cheques anyway?!?!?!
  • You didn't process over 600 press clips properly: Uh... I did actually. At the meeting the day before your dope of a husband told me to show another girl how to run a process for those clips. I was then accused of doing it wrong, and that I should've run the process myself the day before... when we were finishing at 1pm... and I had to go through 1200 clips for another client... There was no time... And in the end it was pointless showing the other girl...
And here's a tip! Perhaps don't take on new clients, with shit loads of clips, and promise a report in THREE WEEKS!!!! 

Oh God help me.


Plus side is that Christmas is over for another year... Actually, who am I kidding? "Plus side"? Christmas really isn't that bad. I don't mind it. It's no hassle. And it happens at the same time every year, so it's not like it's completely unexpected.
But what does shit me is that everyone pretends to like each other for only one day of the year. Why can't we all get along like that for the other 364 days of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment