Friday, December 17, 2010

I haven't been this poor in so long...

And it feels so horrible!

I have never in my entire working-life had a savings account at nearly -$100!

But it's not like I desperately need anything, anyway. I was planning on going Christmas grocery shopping this weekend, before all hell breaks lose next week. I was planning on taking my darling fiancee out for breakfast on Sunday - only because this time I don't have a cold, and would be able to taste the thick cut warm sourdough bread with lashings of butter. At least I think it's sourdough... it sure as heck looks like it.

And now I feel like a total moocher asking FH for money for a train ticket.

Having no money is depressing - especially when it seems like an eternity between pay days (it's only two weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment